Smart and Keen Company - My Trolley Chip
Based on the students module with the same title, this module covers a wide range of competences which are mapped in the matrix. In a first step you will have to analyse your own competences and to find out lacking competences. Consider forming a teacher team to cover the missing competences. Still missing competences can be substituted with the results of the relevant student module.
Below you will find a video which gives an overview over the whole learning sequence. There under is the teachers’ competence matrix 4.0 in which all necessary competences are mapped. After this and as core of this module, you find your tasks.
Competences Trained by Working on this Module
- Please, retrace the student module and the intended learning process.
- If necessary, rebuild the final product by your own.
Tools: student’s module,
- Reflect on where there were difficulties and how to avoid them in class.
- Consider the need for adjustment with regard to your own students and map the competence matrix for students.
- Adjust the module or refine it by filling out these forms:
Explanation of the structure of student`s modules
Form Sequencing student`s module
Learning Modules Requirement
Evaluation student`s module
- Evaluate your own learning process.
Tool: Evaluation form
Drawings, Printed Files, PLC, Purchased Parts
- assembly-module.pdf (66,2 KiB)
- assembly-module-complete.pdf (267,9 KiB)
- assembly-module-complete-AB.pdf (263,9 KiB)
- assembly-station-version1.pdf (638,5 KiB)
- assembly-station-version1-AB.pdf (648,9 KiB)
- Base plate-version1.pdf (100,7 KiB)
- chip-assembly-version-2.pdf (41,2 KiB)
- chip-assembly-version-2-AD.pdf (41,2 KiB)
- chip-bottom-version-2.pdf (47,2 KiB)
- chip-bottom-version2-AD.pdf (46,7 KiB)
- chip-insert-version-2.pdf (44,3 KiB)
- chip-insert-version-2-AD.pdf (44,6 KiB)
- pneumatic-cylinder-DSNU-8-60-P-A-AB.pdf (91,9 KiB)
- Rotating base bottom assembly-version1-AA.pdf (267,4 KiB)
- Rotating base top assembly-version1AA.pdf (266,8 KiB)
- Grafcet1.png (171,4 KiB)
- Grafcet2.png (212,8 KiB)
- GrafcetHand.png (204,5 KiB)
- GrafcetMain.png (93,5 KiB)
- plc.rar (243,4 KiB)
- print-files.rar (986,7 KiB)
- purchased parts.rar (23,3 KiB)
- Teacher Module Personal Trolley Chip Assembler.docx (64,6 KiB)
Assessment of all products to be delivered:
- list of important changes of work processes for your students
- list of competences you and your students need to reach
- list of competences you want to acquire in short-term
- your students’ module
- an evaluation tool
Reflect and exchange your experience with other colleagues (in your working group or a virtual working group), define a focus you want to reflect on with your students and create a suitable evaluation tool for them.