Learning Modules: Sequencing
Quick-witted, young, digital natives - this is the target group for the learning modules made by the VET 4.0 team.
On a content level they deal with typical topics of digitalization and automasation in industrial production processes, in electronics and mechanics.
On a methodological level they use all the possibilites and tools the internet and cloud computing offer to enhance learning in distance and presence settings.
The learning modules show a clear structured sequence:
- Intro: What is the learning module about? For whom is it of interest? How will you learn?
- Scenario: Narrative task which is presented in an authentic situation.
- Development of the concrete tasks, the work plan, (international) division of work, ways of collaboration
- (Multidisciplinary or multinational) problem solving, implementation of the tasks
- Assessment of training success
- Meta-cognitive self-reflexion and evaluation of the learning process