Competences Trained by Working on this Module
- Please, retrace the student module and the intended learning process.
- If necessary, rebuild the final product by your own. Tools: student’s module,
- Reflect on where there were difficulties and how to avoid them in class.
- Consider the need for adjustment with regard to your own students and map the competence matrix for students.
- Adjust the module or refine it by filling out these forms:
- Evaluate your own learning process.
Additional material for teacher and trainer:
The following documents gives you a further information about the construction of the smart wall, useful information on the practical handling of the smart wall and hints for solving possible problems.
- Further information about the construction of the smart wall.
- Information about:
- Time Framing
- What the students need to know
- What the students need to use
- Internet connection and network (Information and troubleshooting)
- 230V AC-Installation
- Controlling of Philips-Hue-devices with the Bosch App (Information)
- Network structure
Assessment of all products to be delivered:
- list of important changes of work processes for your students
- list of competences you and your students need to reach
- list of competences you want to acquire in short-term
- your students’ module
- an evaluation tool
Reflect and exchange your experience with other colleagues (in your working group or a virtual working group), define a focus you want to reflect on with your students and create a suitable evaluation tool for them.