How to handle?
The modules for teachers and trainers in vocational education and training (VET) give an introduction into working world 4.0 with a focus on the fields of mechatronics, electronics and IT. The basic idea is to orientate the acquisition of competences along process chains as it is necessary in a networked and digitalized production.
Like the students the teachers or trainers are forced to individual learning and to combine self-learning with learning in a group. The modules are closely related to the modules for students. Teachers and trainers have to partly retrace by themselves the learning processes which they expect from their students and thus recognize difficulties and challenges. This enables them to adapt and further develop the existing modules with close regard to their own learning group.
The modules offer important background information, e.g. competence matrices 4.0 for teachers and students, supporting forms as well as didactical notes, sample solutions and useful links. A short overview on the particular modules you will find under “basic questions”.
- Teacher or trainer is able to implement the students’ learning module with his/her own students.
- Teacher or trainer is able to consider the gained insights for future learning and teaching with digital media.
- Teacher or trainer is able to analyse the module with regard to learning and teaching.
He/she can appraise to which extent the example is suitable for his/her students and where adjustments are necessary.
- Teacher or trainer is able to practically implement the module and to arrange own 4.0 learning settings.
He/she is able to recognize the expected learning achievements.
- Teacher or trainer is able to use the module in order to increasingly implement digital elements in the class.
- Teacher or trainer is able to appraise how further digital learning modules can be implemented in his/her school.
- Teacher or trainer is able to further develop the existing module respectively to develop new modules in this field.